Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Did you ever ... ?

Did you ever work with someone whose day revolves around lunch? Before lunch they are so hungry you think they are going to faint from lack of nourishment. They make a big deal about taking their lunch out and getting it ready, micro-waving it and sitting down to eat it. When they do eat, you hear “nummy” noises coming from them the whole time. And when there is free food? You’d think it was Christmas and Thanksgiving and their birthday all rolled into one.


Sigh-h-h. And this person? Aren’t they always the skinniest person in the place? Be
cause you know darn well that if it was anybody *cough cough* full figured like me making all that noise, people would think I was a real pig.


Does it annoy you to no end? Yeah, me too.

*

3 comments:

  1. It figures.

    At my work, I sit in the cube adjoining the "kitchen" of the work group next door. They microwave fish, popcorn and other digusting stuff in there, about 2 feet from my desk. Heads are gonna roll someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I don't understand is the people who can eat anything they want and at anytime, and as much, and they never change.

    Not me...just looking at anything that is actually GOOD, makes me gain weight.

    Sometimes life is just not fair.

    ReplyDelete