Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Seriously? Maybe not.


Holy Cow I just got hit on the head and recalled that I have not updated this since they let me out!... You would not believe the amount of people that are totally stalking me. Apologies to my regular readers! Even the little blue ones!.


I am frantic with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, choosing my retirement village, just generally being a pain to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day seems to involve the authorities from sun-up to well after sun-down. I am avoiding recapture. my kids think I don't make sense any more.

I totally promise if one more person emails me to ask why I haven't posted today I will start posting pictures of toe fungus, or fecal murals. Seriously! This is for my ever faithful, devoted public..


..... okay, maybe that wasn't me. Lady Banana finds the coolest things when she is home sick (hope she feels better) - give it a try! The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator. What fun! And I am feeling quite lazy.




4 comments:

  1. The funny thing is you might actually write that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me going there for a bit! I agree with Robin - I really thought it was you. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah - so the real me shines through!

    ReplyDelete