Sunday, December 21, 2008

All in a row


Before I put up the Christmas tree, I moved furniture around in my living room. I must have disrupted everything for my cats because now instead of one of them being curled up on a chair, one under a chair in a cat bed, one on the couch and one who knows where - they all seem to think the only place left for them is the couch. I am not sure I have ever seen them all on one piece of furniture at one time, except maybe on all 4 corners of my bed on a morning I have slept late. I managed to get pictures because I don't think it will happen again. None of them get along with Abby, she was last to be brought home, an abandoned kitty that was never socialized and does not like the others anymore than they like her. So - this just doesn't happen.



Click to see bigger



~ * ~


6 comments:

  1. They're so sweet, all asleep there. I love cats. I really do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! I have only two cats and it is not often we catch them sleeping together. So I do know how rare it is to get all four of yours together like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your description,cats are cats, you live with them not the other way around!! LOL!!!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean youve tried to poison Jake twice? You mean, youve tried to give Jake furball rememdy twice, right? ROFL!

    Around here my kitty boy decides who gets to sleep where, basically by shoving kitty girl out of where ever she is, but often by trying to shove me out of where I am LOL

    They are all such characters BetteJo, enjoy the warmth and the purrs, Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I now sometimes feel Mabel needs a furry friend, but then, there is not guarantee they will get along!

    So cute them all together asleep like that..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh! There is NOTHING sweeter than a couch full of kitties! =^.^=

    ReplyDelete