Friday, May 8, 2009

Midlife Shopping on Ambien

It was maybe a year ago that I bought the book “Jon & Kate Plus 8 – Multiple Blessings”. Took Ambien before bed but stayed up a little too long and in the morning found the confirmation email from Amazon telling me about my purchase. I had to laugh. And I did read the book.

I have not however, used the Mighty Putty I bought that same night. Did I ever mention that? Yeah, the guy who yells talked me into buying Mighty Putty and I still don’t know what was in my mind when I did it. You'd think the next thing would be Sham Wow, right? Think again.

We all know what a guy gets when he turns 50, right?


midlife



Nice, right? The little red sports car. So what do I get when I turn 50 (and take Ambien?)



a1dbbc1f-ba05-4113-b105-9d3d6a31a5fc - Copy




They’ve been after me for a while, even before I turned 50. But – apparently – last night I joined. *snort!*


Post brought to you by:

Jon & Kate Plus 8

Mighty Putty

Sham Wow

Generic Red Sports Cars

AARP


And with a special nod to: AMBIEN.

Sleepwalking, and eating or driving while not fully awake, with amnesia for the event, have been reported. WHAT?? NOTHING ABOUT SHOPPING??!!!?!???



2 comments:

  1. Oh Geeze BetteJo! That could be dangerous - SUI: shopping under the influence LOL
    Maybe before you take the next one, disconnect the phone or computer lines - hey, wonder what beads youd put together if you tried to string some - you never know, could be some good surprises there - worth a try?
    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Ambien. I was given this med to help me sleep. It has done so, without the zombifying effects I've experienced from other sleep medications. Ambien does not knock me out quite as well as those others, and I do tend to wake up in the night sometimes. However, I prefer this gentler, (possibly a bit less effective) medication to one that slams me with side effects the next day.


    ambien cheap

    ReplyDelete