Friday, February 12, 2010

It would be SO cool if it were real!

I would love it if the FBI wanted to talk to me. But after watching and reading forensics and true crime stuff for years, I have a sneaky feeling they wouldn't be contacting me by email to tell me they need "an urgent proof" from me. What could it be about? My random adherence to recycling rules or to question me about why I spent 3 hours on my hands and knees scrubbing something out of the carpet and even more time washing bedding and towels till all hours on a work night? Suspicious behavior to anyone. Well, suspicious to anyone who doesn't own an old and sometimes incontinent CAT!!!! Ugh.



The FBI contacting me would be so much more exciting than the reality. Sigh-h-h.

5 comments:

  1. My husband gets security clearances, so occasionally our friends, neighbors, and acquaintances get visits from the FBI. I've been interrogated by them too. It's a little intimidating. I always feel like I'm giving the wrong answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an old incontinent MIL who lives with us.... I clean a lot up there too..... Wonder if I am next for the interrogation... ?? Tell them I am in Canada if they want me.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Stimey I want to hang out with you and Alex!!!

    And Diane - honestly - I'll take the cat. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm ... is there something you need to tell us?! :)

    ReplyDelete