Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Do I LOOK hard up? (does anyone say "hard up" anymore?)

It's amazing how many emails I get about dating - SENIOR dating (THANKS! THAT makes me feel good!), Jewish dating (I'm not), and apparently someone thinks I might like to meet a nice Chinese girl!  Um .. NO.  And then there are the emails from famous people (for me??  REALLY?) like Angelina Jolie wanting to share her diet secrets with me! Give the girl a sandwich for goodness sakes - doubt she has done any dieting in quite a while!


And no matter what I do, no matter how many times I block them they always come back.  I'd be glad to forward any of these emails if anyone is interested.  :)  Because I'm really not.



4 comments:

  1. For the longest time I was getting emails for senior singles (give me a just a few more years, and I'm married), black singles, how to stop smoking (I don't), and the best; emails for erectile disfunction. Who do they think I am? An old black man who smokes and can't get it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing with spam email is although the number is very small, there are people who actually click on them! So maybe you are not interested but some people are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would think people would know better at this point but people are people. Sometimes they just have to SEE what something is!

    ReplyDelete