Thursday, August 25, 2011

Home


I have all my instructions and some meds - but really I'm doing quite well.  I filled the prescription for pain meds but I didn't do anything stronger than regular Tylenol at the hospital so I doubt I'll use it.  I do have some injections I have to give myself for 6 days, I am sure it won't be my favorite time of the day - but I've already done it once  so - no worries.




For now - all I really want is to get a good nights sleep.  Hospitals are not always good for that.  
.

5 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you in your recovery, dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it easy, rest and heal. I am wishing the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Welcome home. Glad it went well, and get some good rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fantastic, home already!

    Take it easy.. hope your recovery is smooth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't gotten to the what's wrong post. Catching up is so hard to do.

    ReplyDelete