Tuesday, March 5, 2013

It's hard being green ..


.. er .. it's hard being me.  My natural inclination is to stay awake until 1:00 or 2:00 am and sleep until noon.  That's not incredibly healthy since I don't get to sleep till noon on work days, and if I do it on the weekend nothing gets done.  Absolutely nothing.  My natural sleep cycle does not mesh with "normal" life.

My body, brain, being .. crave carbs and sugar.  'Nuff said about that one.

Lately I have been feeling very sluggish, tired, and everything aches or in other words SCREAMS IN AGONIZING PAIN!  No idea why but it is not conducive to getting off the couch to do what would be so much better for me - moving.  Not exercising, nothing nearly so ambitious, just moving my body from one spot to another comfortably without making "old person noises" and not wanting to just sit down again.  Parts of me hurt that I could not possibly have "pulled" or injured, but they do.  Realistically stretching and moving those muscles and body parts would probably help but all it makes me want to do is crawl into a warm tub or pull a nice blanket over my head.

What's weird is, emotionally, mentally, I'm good.  Although the concern is there that if the physical continues to be so wearing, the emotions may follow.

I've gotta work this thing out cause it sure is crappy to feel sick and tired all the time.  ARH-H-H!!!


2 comments:

  1. You know what, I've been feeling exactly like that for weeks.. Like I've done some kind of workout and pulled muscles & joints.

    In fact today was the first day in ages I felt just about OK.. I hope it lasts and that you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling it's just my weight but the doc is going to do a few tests anyway, rheumatoid factor, sed rate, etc. We'll see.

      Delete