Saturday, March 31, 2012

I knew I hated the phone ..



... but when I realized that one of the very best things about moving was that - my phone doesn't ring - I realized just how much.  I could have kept my old number but the number that was never supposed to be published was, and I was always hearing the ring, looking at caller I.D. and not answering it.  Sometimes when I did answer it I would tell them to take me off their call list but I swear they never did.  I was still getting calls for my Mom - even though she only lived with me for about 2 months in 2010.


My new number?  My son has it, my daughter and her husband have it, and my BF.  That's it.  I will probably give it to the cat clinic and my doctor but beyond that .. nobody is going to have it.  And this number IS non-published.


Happy!  Happy!  Joy!  Joy!


O-O-O-M-M-M-M ...

.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'd miss all those calls trying to sell me something or make me do a survey! Or maybe not... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a home phone for years. And I don't really miss it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are talking about getting that RV now that the house has sold. One of the things on our list of "we can do without" was a phone. However back to reality come the summer months if I don't have a phone I can't take reservations. I won't miss it.

    ReplyDelete