Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'll miss my boys!

There are many reasons I just left my job, but my co-workers were not one of them.  For the last few years I worked on a corporate regional team with 4 other people and I was the only female.  Originally there had been another gal but she left about a year ago and I kinda liked being the only girl.  2 of the guys are in Cincinnati and the other 2 - St. Louis.  None of us have ever met face to face but we were a team and always had each other's backs.  We talked every day and instant messaged each other if we didn't.  We forged good working relationships and friendships in the process.  I called them my boys.  Still call them my boys.  


Today I received a package from them, signed that way too - from "your boys".  *sniff*  *sniff*


Shows just how much they know me, it's all about tea!  


Love you guys!  I will miss you every day!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment