Thursday, November 25, 2010

Not another one!!

*
Yes, I have started another blog.  Don't ask me why cause I just don't know.  It's called "I Know, Right?" because I say that a lot.  I wanted a place to write a paragraph at a time, just random thoughts or things I've seen ... whatever.  It is in no way good reading yet.  2 posts and an about page.  That's it.  But I have linked to it above and I hope you'll check it out sometime. I didn't want it to be something someone would have to make a commitment to - to read.  It's Wordpress and boy is that a different animal from Blogger.  But to me, that means I have to figure it out.  Even if it takes me hours upon hours ...



And I wanted to make it pretty, even if the pretty has nothing to do with the content.  Which goes against all rules of blogging but I've never been good with authority anyway.
*

4 comments:

  1. I'm heading on over to check it out ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be checking in. Sounds like it could be fun to just have a kind of "jot down thoughts" place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't blogging addictive? Just checked it out. Cool that you're trying WP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one??? Are you a mad woman? Guess it figures for an I.T. gal... ;)

    ReplyDelete