Thursday, February 2, 2012

Keep your hands off my peeps!




OMG! OMG! OMG! I just heard on TV that due to the results of studies that show that sugar affects the same part of the brain that alcohol does and eating it makes people want it more and more ..that some lawmakers are considering trying to *sob!!!* regulate sugar! Like more taxes, a drinking age for pop, and other ridiculous guidelines. 


Do you hear the panic? Can you sense the beads of sweat popping out on my forehead? Do you think they're right? Am I addicted?


Actually, I know I am. But the point is, it's my issue to deal with. I don't drive over the center line in traffic while eating sugar. I don't polute the air people near me are breathing while consuming sweets. It is my addiction and if the government tries to stick their fingers in it they have no idea who they are dealing with.


Just sayin'.



5 comments:

  1. They've gone too far. You're right about it not affectiing your driving or the air. Leave us sugar junkies alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they should introduce us Brits to Peeps so we can also become addicted! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have peeps Lady B? That's just sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The government already has the fingers in way too much stuff to suit me, they can leave my sugar alone. Rephrase that to they better leave my sugar alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here our government has made changes to the drinks that go into the pop machines at schools as well the snacks. Just saying if a girl wants sugar she should be able to see her eye candy. Nice job by the way with the photo. Love this time of year for all the candy it is worth. I would buy it for the kids, but me no! I don't have a sweet tooth, just don't reach your hand into a bag of chips once I"ve opened it "K". I've been taking a little break lately, house cleaning unwantables, almost done and back to playing soon, just checking in on you today. hugs, cindy

    ReplyDelete