Wednesday, July 31, 2013

People I don't follow on Instagram


  • Boys whose entire feed consists of pictures of themselves looking in the mirror.

  • Men whose entire feed consists of pictures of themselves looking in the mirror.

  • Girls whose entire feed consists of pictures of themselves looking in the mirror.

  • Women whose entire feed consists of pictures of themselves looking in the mirror.
Wait - I'm sensing a pattern here ..
  • Anyone who posts pictures of their weed.

  • Pictures that put guns and money in the same photo.

  • People who put major profanity on every other photo.
Hmm... 
  • Men who take pictures in front of the mirror grabbing their crotch.

  • Women who take pictures from above, looking down at their heaving bosoms.
I will almost always follow:
  • Cats

  • French Bulldogs 

  • Pretty pictures.
Yes, on Instagram I indulge my "show me cute or pretty" inner self.

And even though I am a cat person through and through - I have fallen head over heals for Frank.  Oh take a peek, you know you want to. He is more adorable than an animal has a right to be.  He has an older brother named Manny who is also quite cute, but I've always had a thing for the younger ones.

Enjoy!



** Edited to add - Some jerk hacked Frank's account on Instagram and all his pictures were lost.  I am SO sad about this!  There will be a new account but many photos were lost.  What do hackers get out of this?  I don't get it.  Here's the new link to see how cute Frank is!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry I deleted the above by mistake! I love the frenchies too. My little cairn terrier mix has some frenchie in him and he is a joy to be around. I have to say that Frank is quite a handsome fellow. I would take at least 10 of him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frank is SO cute! And he lives in Chicagoland somewhere! But - I just can't have a dog. It would be unfair to my old man cat and the other 2, to introduce and animal that isn't their favorite (snort) into the household. So I will just keep admiring Frank and Manny at a distance.

      Delete
    2. Tonya - I knew you weren't writing but - your blog is gone?

      Delete
  2. I'm sure people don't want to look at pics of my cats all the time, but why do people think strangers want to see their face - over and over and over ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I just got to busy to keep it up. Might start again sometime, but for now I pretty much just read others and comment.

    ReplyDelete