Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Who ARE these people?

This happens so much on Instagram it's ridiculous. I delete several a day, every once in a while opening them for my own amusement. I have Keanu Reeves, Lee Greenwood, and of course Steve Perry sending me DMs to connect, all the time.


What's amazing to me is regardless of how ridiculous these messages are, there are people who answer them. People believe celebrities are so taken with their profile that they are contacting them outside their verified account! They believe random people want to date them, or offer them the secret to making millions of dollars. Pretty sure if I had millions of dollars I would be contacting strangers on the Internet to tell them how I got my money!

Not sure what bothers me most - these annoying messages or that there are people who believe them!



No comments:

Post a Comment