Tuesday, November 13, 2012

IV electronics


Plugging my laptop in when the battery was low the other night, I happened to see my Kindle on a table on the other side of the couch, and realized it needed to be charged.  I found the cord and plugged it into my laptop.  I went into the kitchen and picked up my cell phone to put it in my purse when I saw it too, was on low battery.  I took that into the living room and plugged it into the USB on the opposite side of the laptop to charge.  Back to the kitchen I went to drop my bluetooth into the side pocket of my purse when I remembered hearing it warn "talk time, 1 hour" earlier in the day.  I plugged that into an outlet in the kitchen.

Blink.  Blink.

Did I miss anything?



.

1 comment:

  1. Cordless screwdriver. That always needs a charge.

    ReplyDelete