Saturday, December 8, 2007

I have been waiting!

*
And now it's time! See me dancing around? No? You're better off! Okay, I found this a while ago and I was very excited. My kids looked at me cross-eyed and I'm sure many won't understand my excitement. But - every Christmas season when I was a kid, Frazier Thomas and Garfield Goose would introduce this little cartoon and would play it several times in the days leading up to Christmas. I remember not so much
thinking it - but feeling - it was. Christmas. time!!! I'm not sure if this was only on local Chicago TV or not, but I hope there are a few of you out there who are old enough to have seen it and will remember and enjoy it.

Hardrock, Coco, & Joe


Stay tuned - if you are familiar with Hardrock, Coco, & Joe - you're gonna love Suzy Snowflake!!

*

1 comment:

  1. Nope...never heard this in my life. O my goodness, I feel old watching that black and white cartoon!

    I wonder what kids today would think of this little ditty?

    We use to love this stuff...Like Wizard of Oz...every year it was a big deal to watch it....

    Traditions seem to be a thing of the past.

    ReplyDelete