Saturday, December 1, 2007

Jingle all the way ...

*
As I'm sure you've noticed by now, I recently got a new design for my blog. I am very happy with it and just found out that Lara, the designer, is having a contest where you can win design elements for your own blog! Since I don't have any reason to win now, I am not following the rules required to enter. But I am posting the button for the contest because I am so pleased with Lara's work, besides the fact that she is simply a very sweet lady. Click on the button on my left sidebar to see some of Lara's other work, or click on the button below to see the contest rules and win some designs for your blog!


I hope some of you decide to enter, and good luck!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I have been very lucky lately it the awards department. I just received a lovely new badge from Holly at A Spiritual Dog Blog. The blog buddies badge! Holly knows full well that I am a cat person through and through but she and her small dog pack have won me over. Okay, I am still a cat person but I do enjoy seeing the pictures and hearing about Holly's dogs, especially Daisy the baby of the pack. What an adorable pooch! Thanks so much Holly!


I would like to pass this badge on to one more person who has given me an appreciation of dogs, Shelagh over at Cat Calls. She is certainly a cat person who recently adopted a huge black greyhound she named Alice. It's great to read about this dog being accepted (or not) by Shelagh's cats!
*

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words :) I needed them today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the design for your blog and congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BetteJo , What can I say , Im overwhelmed thank you so much for the award , Ive never had one before , its wonderful of you to think of me and you are such a loyal reader and commenter and always so supportive of all my efforts and I know youre busy and read lots of blogs too . Thank you so much , and Im pleased to tell you all my cats are snuggled on the always warm water bed now , with Alice on the sofa .. peace reigns ! Photos soon .....xxxMSCatCalls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up about Jingle All The Way, I have entered and am crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete