Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It’s a daily thing.


My old banged up, probably toxic tea kettle. It is what I make my tea in every morning. 2 large mugs.


102_6024



Bagels. Maybe someday I will give them up, but I’m not ready to now.



102_6016



Driving to work in the rain. Actually, it didn’t rain today until after work, but play along.



DSC00024



Work. My desk since the big 5-0.



DSC00006 (2)



My kids high school graduation pictures. I can hardly bear to think about how long ago that was. *sniff*



DSC00051



Booted up and ready to work, see my little Sharper Image heater? Don’t use it much on the days I’m having hot flashes. Sigh.



DSC00023



Back home again, Jakie in her favorite room in the house. The bathroom.



102_6010



Jake asking me to STAY with her in the bathroom, she enjoys it so much. Please???



102_6011



A lovely visit by the BF. Diet drinks were consumed. Flowers were received. Kisses may have been exchanged.



102_6006



Normally lady-like Norah – yawning for all she’s worth.



102_6000



My control center at home. Computer, phone, TV remote, sharpies, what more do I need? Crystal Light! I need Crystal Light!



102_6022



Another view of the nerve center. Don’t enlarge, you may see cat hair, dust, and maybe a bit of duct tape. Ahem.



102_6023



Abby, pretending not to be lethal.



102_5996



Abby, after she tried to bite me. Because I looked at her.



102_5999



Crabby old man Riley cat, doing what Riley does.



102_6012



And this? Just wondering if

this is how I started out. Hmmm.


funny-pictures-a-cat-lady-is-born


~ * ~


6 comments:

  1. Aw, BetteJo, I'm so used to reading the stories to my girls, this was like a big girl story for me. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading about your day. Our last cat has been gone for awhile but every once in a while I really miss him. He looked a lot like your gray cat only much fatter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thsnks for sharing your day with us. I for one loved all the cat pictures. And that nerve center computer desk? I have one just like that but I don't use it much. My laptop is well, on my lap most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like quite a day!

    I adore bagels!

    And I'm drinking some raspberry Crystal Light right now! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO very much for your very kind words, I'll be around, just try and stop me...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this photo diary ... cheered me up ... but what are sharpies ? the UK equivalent would be ?

    ReplyDelete