Friday, October 26, 2012

In control.


Seeing lots of these lately.


Signs telling me where to go .. even when my GPS identifies the location I'm supposed to be at as a parking garage ... 


I'm learning tricks to remembering where I park - thank goodness for my phone!


The inside of my car is more familiar to me than ever before, and my my GPS is my friend.


Sometimes I get to do this in the middle of the day.  I'm learning to sit in a restaurant (Denny's is TOO a restaurant!) alone and enjoy the experience.

TEA
And at home - I am still trying to convince myself that I will finally get why other people like coffee so much - by setting it up in an appealing manner.  The verdict is still out on that one.


I've gone a little clock crazy..




am taking care of my itty bitty winged kitty -


I've been accepted into an I.T. certification program, and the smell of baked apples is wafting through my house.


All in all I would say - life is good.

.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is, no complaints here. I could almost smell the baked apples when I saw the pic, thanks. My favourite clock has to the be connolly clock. Well its time to do something again, like make a coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm still trying to convince myself I like coffee.

    ReplyDelete