Monday, August 3, 2015

It's been a long, long time.

When you start a blog you usually have a reason, something you want to write about. You have some kind of niche, a passion, some category you fit in. I did too, at first.  For a very short time.  It was about my Etsy shop, about making and selling jewelry.

The last time I made jewelry it was for myself.  My Etsy shop hasn't been open for 3 years.  I've wanted to get back to this, but where do I fit in now?

Do I speak to what Maxine has been doing while I haven't posted her? Do I tell my cancer story?  It was just a little cancer, promise.  Or do I talk about my cats like I do with photos on Instagram each day?  My job?  My family?  Crazy people on the road?  Politics?  No, probably not politics.  :)

No niche for me.  This would qualify as a "personal blog" I guess. Not sure if that's interesting. But I'd like to give it a try again and see how it goes.

Oh my gosh it's been so long that Google just sent me an email warning me that someone signed into my account.  Wow.  Easing into it is the way to go, not with a long post explaining everything.  I'll just close with a picture I got from a web cam today, of the Statue of Liberty and a beautiful pink sky.  It's my desktop wallpaper now.

Later!



1 comment: