Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Is this thing on? Nope. And I’m okay with that.

I realized I haven't posted here in years. Actual years. I am kind of amazed. 

I've been a grandma now for almost 4 years, lived through a pandemic, worked from home for over a year, and developed a late-in-life interest in Steve Perry and his music. "The Voice." Yes I know he hasn't been a member of Journey in a very long time, and hasn't put out new music since - technically - 2020. But I am late to this party and totally into it. Don't judge. Try it, you may like it.

And I haven't written about any of it!

Amazingly, my life hasn't changed a whole bunch. work, cats, more work, and oh - I feed a crap-ton of birds on my deck now. 

Here you go, picture of the best vocalist on the planet. Enjoy. 

(Okay, since I know no one else will see it, the picture is totally for me. Not gonna lie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment