Sunday, July 18, 2021

My Bodyguard

Bet you didn't know I had a bodyguard! Not that I need one or anything, but I certainly have one, at least at home. He precedes me down any hallway, into any room, walking at a slow, watchful pace, no doubt to check for any intruders or danger ahead. Of course, that means I sometimes end up saying "Excuse me, excuse me" hoping to get through or even pass him. And of course, it also means I sometimes trip over him.

Entirely my fault. I should be more aware of my bodyguard, he is only trying to keep me safe and sound in my home. He is very diligent too, sometimes he finds the highest place he can find to observe what is happening wherever I am, but also to get a look outside as well. We know danger can come at any moment from anywhere.

His name is Cruz. He protects. He is my bodyguard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment