Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Random storage

Coming home from work every day there are some things I always do. Some things I must divest myself of, the only thing that comes first is setting down my purse, keys, and lunch box.


I always change my pants, change into something comfortable and hopefully stretchy. After that I must remove my earrings. Okay that's a little weird, I know. I leave the studs in the back holes but whatever I'm wearing in the front have to come off. Or out. However you want to say it. I have a lovely stand for my earrings in my bedroom but do you think that's where I leave them? Uh ... occasionally.



For the most part, it's here. In the bathroom.



It's part of my decor, yeah, that's it! What do you think?



If you guessed I'm lazy - you would be right.


11 comments:

  1. They look pretty but don't they tarnish quickly? I always keep mine in little zip lock bags in a small basket on my dressing table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I suppose they tarnish some but I don't really worry about it. A lot of my earrings were experiments when I was just learning,and would never sell - and the ones I have bought are not expensive. And at some point - they disappear anyway. I'm pretty sure it's that klepto daughter of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just give up and move all your earrings here. It seems like a good place to store them. I kinda like the way they look hanging there.

    This is how I decide where things go in my house: Where do they end up the most? It's why I keep a basket for shoes next to the door and a laundry basket on the floor of the Husband's closet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're better than I am. Mine end up on end tables, and nightstands, where ever I am when I try to lay my head down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea, it adds to the pretty factor :) I wish I was even 1% as disciplined.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine end up all over the house and I always end up losing one! think this make the perfect earring storage, at least you always know where they are....

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I leave them on an end table (I do that too) a cat will knock them onto the floor for sure. There are still a bunch in my bedroom but in the morning when I am brushing my teeth - it gives me a moment to contemplate what earrings I want to put on.
    And oh my gosh it's SO easy.
    Still lazy tho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was putting my earrings on the bedside table at night...they kept coming up missing.

    I finally found that the dogs were eating them...can you believe that?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that makes a very pretty effect, you should put them all there and don't give it another thought!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely collection there, did you make them all yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I give up being surprised at what animals will eat - but I don't think my cats ave ever eaten an earring. But ...
    I made some of those, some I didn't. I rarely make anything for myself so if I made them, they probably were an experiment. :)

    ReplyDelete