Sunday, February 15, 2009

I haven't JUST been sitting around.


I've been trying to get some things done but I have discovered something. Putting my jewelry in my shop is not part of it I enjoy.




You have to take nice pictures, make sure they are the right size and square usually works best.




Then you need to decided on a price - many different ways people do that.



It's writing the description. How long is it? What is it made from? Think of something descriptive that isn't over the top but sounds nice.




And honestly, I have been away from my beading for so long I don't remember what all the stones are. Labeled? Lol! You're kidding, right? So I have research to do.




But I'm making some progress. Slow, but it IS progress.


4 comments:

  1. I agree that is not as much fun as making. Descriptions drive me nuts. I am always amazed at people who can "name" their pieces.
    You pieces are very nice. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever the beads are called they are some very nice pieces there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are beautiful bettejo. i love the stones in the bottom one, gorgeous. yes i hate the describing stuff when i'm trying to sell something and it can all take up so much time. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree with you. The fun part is the making. All the rest can really be so boring although I do enjoy photographing jewelry when I am not rushed.

    ReplyDelete