Monday, August 6, 2012

Oy.

.
So almost $400.00 later .. seems Norah has a disk in her back pressing on her spinal cord, causing the weakness in her back legs.  We think.  Hard to tell for sure on the x-rays - we are trying anti-inflammatory drugs for now, to see if that will help.  If that doesn't help we may need a neuro consult, and more tests to rule out something like tumors or God knows what.  Poor Norah.

I ask you, what is next?  And .. does anyone know if nursing homes for kitties exist for working "moms" who can't be home with the kitties all the time?  Thinking I also need help with sentence structure but I'll wait for that.  Sorry.  Might be time to start enjoying some wine.

Like I said, Oy.

.

4 comments:

  1. Oh poor Norah and poor you. Its so hard when you don't really know what to do for them. And leaving them alone is even harder. Hire a babysitter maybe? hope the meds help her and there is no need for more tests. Sometimes thats as bad as them being sick. I'm hoping for the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt so bad going to work today, but I had to. This is a new job - I have to be responsible. But I was really thinking about my kitties during the day.

      Delete
  2. Oy is right. Poor kitty. I do hope it is not a tumor. Keeping my fingers crossed that the anti-inflammatories will work.

    ReplyDelete