Friday, November 12, 2021

Who HASN'T Cut Their Own Hair During This Pandemic?

This morning Steve Perry did a radio interview and the host told him she loved his new natural hair. He said during the pandemic he wasn't getting haircuts or getting it dyed, it started to grow out and he simply decided to cut off the black (himself!!) and go with the gray. I am so glad he did!

How many others have cut their own hair during this pandemic?? I know I have, and many others have as well. Circumstances have called for it.

What surprised me was when he said he used to cut his own hair when he was on tour. How many housekeeping staff at the hotels he stayed at missed hunks of hair tossed in the garbage that belonged to Mr. Perry himself??

This pic is one that has always made me smile because the caption in my head is "Yep! I cut it myself!" And there ya go, that's probably exactly what was happening when it was taken. The quality of the photo is pretty bad, but you can see the look on his face. It says it all, and that sure looks like a fresh haircut to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment