Tuesday, November 16, 2021

I Would be in Favor of Morning if ..

There are morning people out there, and there are even morning people who are perky very early in the day. Pretty sure those perky morning people might be struggling with a mental disorder, but I can't prove it. Regardless, I am not a morning person, and certainly not perky in the morning. There might be an argument made that I am not ever perky, and I'm not sure that word has ever been used to describe me. But I digress.

Morning people are fine, as long as they let me sleep. In some ways I wish I were a morning person because it seems more people are morning people than people who are like me who would rather pull the covers over their head and go back to sleep. It seems to be a more acceptable way of life that I wouldn't mind being a part of. But alas, I am not. 

So tomorrow morning when I need to be at my desk at 5:20am to do some go-live testing (technical I.T. talk), I will be there. I am reliable. But I will not be happy, and God knows I will not be perky.

Also - if the testing is successful and goes quickly - you can bet your sweet a$$ I will go back to bed.

As I have said in the past - I would be in favor of morning, if it would come later in the day. Who do I talk to about arranging that?


No comments:

Post a Comment