Thursday, December 16, 2021

I left the house and didn't die.

Not leaving the house has not been because of the pandemic. Well, yes it has - I mean - I started working from home because of the pandemic. Work was a source of social interaction for me, and I left my house to go to the office 5 days a week. My life was not exciting by any stretch of the imagination anyway, working from home increased my boringness exponentially. 

For the most part my trips outside are to go for a walk, go to a doctors appointment, or go to pick up my granddaughter from preschool. Generally speaking - that's it. Woo hoo!! Par-tay!

NOT.

But tonight I went out to a restaurant. A small neighborhood sports/tavern/restaurant. There were people at the bar, people at tables, servers making their way from customer to customer. It wasn't packed by any means which is fine with me.
You know what I didn't see? Masks.

Oh my gosh how refreshing! People were actually breathing the .. AIR. 


No comments:

Post a Comment