Monday, December 6, 2021

If I'm online (this time of year) - I'm probably shopping.

Christmas shopping online is something I've been doing since it was possible. I never got the shopping gene, I have always disliked crowded stores, waiting in line to check out, walking from one end of a mall to the other searching for stores and specific items. Not to mention the fact that Christmas shopping where I live is frequently done in snow storms and frigid temperatures. Ugh!

Not my thing.

So as soon as online shopping started to become a thing - I was on it. My porch would be piled high with boxes many days of the Christmas season and I loved it! But it does take more time than people who don't do it, think. I will search for a specific thing for as long as it takes. It's rare I don't find what I am looking for.

Didn't get my tree up until yesterday - a week later than I meant to, and am still finishing up my gift shopping.

Almost done, though!

The cats are pleased because they've never met a Christmas tree they don't want to sleep under. One cat I had who has since passed away, Jake, she used to climb the tree every year. At least once. I miss her, she was a sweet kitty, but I don't miss that!

Hmm .. seeing the picture it looks like I need to fill in some spots with lights. And yes, I need to fill the holes in the wall from where I used to have cat shelves, but the tree. is. up! I feel accomplished!



No comments:

Post a Comment