Monday, June 18, 2007

Productive

I love it when I get some things done! I made 2 ankle bracelets, 1 bracelet, 1 necklace, and 1 pair of earrings tonight. And I sold a bracelet - got that all packaged up and ready to go out.

I'm learning - I would like to be busy enough that I get it down to a routine, but now when I sell something I'm pulling tissue paper out of a drawer here, bubble wrap from there - envelopes from somewhere else. Almost forgot to put the label paper in the printer before I printed out the mailing label. Sigh-h-h. At least I sell things every now and then.

The bracelet I sold tonight was all Swarovski crystals and tiny sterling beads. I made a pair of earrings to go with it and sent it along as a freebie. I would SO like to develop some repeat customers and I know, as a buyer, I LOVE getting extras with my order. I won't be doing that with every order, but sometimes ...

I love this necklace - but for the life of me I cannot remember what stone the flat ovals are! There are tiger eye, goldstone, and copper plated beads. Love it. This is one I might keep for myself.

1 comment:

  1. very earthy and elegant. I like the size of the beads you used and the combination looks great too!

    ReplyDelete