Thursday, February 7, 2008

My pictures aren't that good


My snow pictures?

Not so great.

Whining about snow anymore?

No.

Not since I've been following Leesa who has a blog called Peace of My Mind. She is a photographer who lives in Montana and measures her snow in feet, not inches. And of course - she posts beautiful pictures all the time!

Sometimes when I've had a long day - her photos are like a reward I give myself like putting my feet up or taking a long hot bath. Take a look, you won't be disappointed. :)


4 comments:

  1. OH BetteJo I've paid a visit and wow!!! Thanks for the link - I'm going to bookmark it to show dd when she gets back from the disco ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure. Hope you go back through her posts - her dog in the snow is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers, I'll pop along and take a peek! I could do with a little eye candy.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete