Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Can't be nice about this.

.
Simply the most vile, despicable, revolting human beings around, these are Westboro-Baptist-Church-Hellmembers of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Most are related to the founder Fred Phelps, who at some point fixated his "ministry" on his hatred of homosexuals.  It's bizarre to me.  They protest at soldiers funerals yelling about how soldiers die because God is punishing us because homosexuality is practiced on this earth.  What. Ever.  They make no sense to me what-so-ever. 

So they celebrate the death of soldiers at their funerals.  Aren't they happy, shiny people?


And they like to put their kids out there.  I will never understand living your life in pursuit of hate. 

I thought it was bad when they threatened to protest Elizabeth Edward's funeral.  I never heard anything so they might have backed off, having gotten the attention they wanted just by the threat alone.  But this - this is over the line even for them.  Now they are saying they will protest at the funeral of the 9 year old girl Christina Green,  who died in Tucson this weekend.  Good Lord. 

They have proved they have no decency.  But don't they have even a shred of humanity?
.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, another coincidence. I grew up in a small village the Oldest part of Ottawa, Ontario and it was Westboro Village, go figure they had a baptist church name Westboro Baptist Church. Too much, and so it this BTW.

    I never like to see children influenced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some people have forgotten what being a christian really means. These people sure have. And to brainwash their kids with their hatred and intollerence is just sicking to me. I know that there are a lot of crazy people in this world but these people really are sick. Sorry for the rant but this stuff really does get to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently they have agreed not to do it - a radio station offered them air time, and the governor of Arizona signed a bill making it illegal to protest within 300 feet of a funeral.

    These people are just so VILE!

    ReplyDelete